The Ceramics Club has instructional classes in preparation, painting and completion of ceramic items.
Looking for a new hobby? Do you like to paint or create things? Consider joining the Ceramics Club.
We offer a variety of information and workshops including:
- Clay hand-building
- Professional quality slab roller and extruder
- Slump, hump and press molds to help you design
- Glazing/decorating open workshops
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to noon & 1 to 4 p.m.
- Classes to learn new techniques.
- A friendly group of members who share ideas and help each other.
- Supplier lists and recommendations for buying green ware, bisque, glazes, etc.
- The latest magazines for new ideas.
- Our own kilns for firing green ware and bisque.
- Pay $15 a year in dues
- Instructional workshops range from $5 to $25, to cover the cost of materials.
- Pay a low fee for firing each piece.
- Monitor the room only five times each year.
- Work on any item you wish by buying the green ware, bisque and glazes of your choice.
- Have fun!
Visit the Ceramics Room to see what we’re doing!
New members are always welcome!